Sunday, March 8, 2009

New Me

Spring is almost here and there is a little bit of a pressure to start eating nothing else but salads. Although I love salads, I like to eat them because I want to, and not because I have to. In all my life I´ve been on diets, everyday thinking about calories, fat, fiber, etc. And I´ve realize that when I have been relaxed about it, I have lost more weight eating all kind of foods than when I´m on a strict diet. So I guess our body is wise enough to make us happy.
Eating is such an important part of my life that being on a constant diet, hasn´t help at all. Yesterday I decided to change my mind, I will start eating what I want but really enjoying those moments, at least if you are putting calories in your mouth make them worth it.
So I started, Pizza way.


Whole wheat dough, (made it because I had this kind of flour, not because it is healthier, that is it) good mozzarella, Raff tomatoes, fresh garlic sprouts, olive oil and Parmesan cheese.
Made and eat it conscientiously and with a lot of care. Have to tell that in a normal Pizza night I would have eaten all of it watching TV, this time I had half of it, taste is slowly, relaxed and enjoying every single bite. Love it, as the Pizza was great, but love it more, seeing half of it still in the baking sheet.


No comments: